Volunteers are the heart of every community radio and Sapphire FM is no exception.
We are looking for:
- Administration: Front desk, collect mail, answer phones and emails
- News department: Sourcing news, writing copy, editing, presenting news on air
- Music department: Labelling CDs, organizing library, assisting Music Director
- Events and fundraising: Organising or helping out with band nights, raffles and community events
- Production: Sound production, recording and editing packages
- Marketing and promotions: Distributing posters and flyers, contacting sponsors
- Interviews: Answering interview requests, scheduling interviews for announcers
- Technical: Fixing CD players and other equipment
- Programming: Reviewing content of on air shows
If you would like to volunteer for any of these roles, please get in touch via this Expression of Interest form, or by emailing us email@example.com
Please note: Volunteers must be members of Sapphire FM. Membership is $20 per annum.