Volunteers are the heart of every community radio and Sapphire FM is no exception.
We are looking for:
- Administration: Front desk, collect mail, answer phones and emails
- News department: Sourcing news, writing copy, editing, presenting news on air
- Music department: Labelling CDs, organizing library, assisting Music Director
- Events and fundraising: Organising or helping out with band nights, raffles and community events
- Production: Sound production, recording and editing packages
- Marketing and promotions: Distributing posters and flyers, contacting sponsors
- Interviews: Answering interview requests, scheduling interviews for announcers
- Technical: Fixing CD players and other equipment
- Programming: Reviewing content of on air shows
Please note: Volunteers must be members of Sapphire FM. Membership is $20 per annum.